Daniel P. Rubinstein
MISSION STATEMENT: In partnership with the community we serve, the Twenty First Judicial District Attorney's Office is dedicated to the pursuit of justice, the protection of victims and the prevention of crime.
Ethics: We hold ourselves to the highest standard of integrity and personal and professional conduct.
Pursuit of justice: We will have compassion and empathy for the victims of crime and their families. We will protect our community and promote lawful behavior, by making informed decisions in prosecuting offenders.
Community Partnership: We are committed to understanding and improving our community and acknowledge that, as employees of the District Attorney, we are also members of the community and we embrace this motto, “THE NOBLEST MOTIVE IS THE PUBLIC GOOD.”
Teamwork: We acknowledge that we are a part of a public safety team, and advocate for, and support the building of, strong partnerships for the purpose of achieving the highest level of public safety for those we serve.
Description of Duties
- Prosecuting criminal cases
- Prosecuting civil forfeiture cases
- Providing victim's services
- Advising law enforcement in preparation of affidavits
- Administering victim's compensation programs
- Prosecuting and diverting juvenile cases
- Administering the domestic violence program
- Representing the State of Colorado at inquests
- Appearing before and advising the Grand Jury
- To obtain a speedy and just resolution of criminal cases
- To ensure that victim's constitutional rights are being enforced
- To promote the safety of the community through aggressive prosecution of violent and repeat offenders
Statement of Non-Discrimination
The District Attorney's Office for the 21st Judicial District strictly prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, sex, and sexual orientation.
Structure of the District Attorney's Office Twenty-First Judicial District of Colorado
- District Attorney Daniel P. Rubinstein
- Assistant District Attorney Rich Tuttle
- Chief Deputy District Attorneys (3)
- Deputy District Attorneys (17)
- Senior Investigator (1)
- Victim/Witness Coordinator
- Victim/Witness Advocate
- Juvenile Justice Coordinators (2)
- Paralegals (4)
- Administrators (2)
- Support Staff (14)