Top Image Mesa County Home
District Attorney's Office
3. I missed my court appearance or want to reschedule it.  

Depending on how long ago your court date was, you may have a bench warrant for your arrest. Call (970) 257-3640 to check if you have an active Mesa County warrant. To reschedule your court date you or your attorney must submit a request in writing. For details of what is to be included in that document contact your attorney or the clerk's office at (970) 257-3640.

Mesa County Logo with Text  Follow Us On  
Facebook Icon   Twitter Icon   Email Icon 
        Mesa County Home           Comments/Feedback          Copyright/Disclaimer/Privacy           Webmaster